The Promotional Film of Vocational School of Social Sciences is released on Youtube channel.
Mersin University- The Promotional Film of Vocational School of Social Sciences
Vocational School of Mersin University was established in 1975 within the structure of Ministry of National Education. It was conncected to Çukurova University in 1982 and to Mersin University in 1992. Finally, students are accepted in 1993-1994 academic year. The Vocational School of Social Sciences has been offering education for more than 40 years. It comprises the following departments:
1. Department of Hotel, Restaurant and Catering Services
Tourism and Hotel Management
2. Department of Travel - Tourism and Recreation Services
Tourism and Travel Services
3. Department of Office Services and Secretariat
Office Management and Executive Assistantship
4. Department of Marketing and Advertising
5. Department of Foreign Trade
6. Department of Management and Organization
7. Department of Accounting and Tax Department
Accounting and Tax Applications
8. Department of Social Services and Consultancy
There are 14 classrooms with projections, two computer labs, a training classroom for the Department of Hotel, Restaurant and Catering Services, a training classroom for the Department of Office Services and Secretariat, a study room and a conference hall at Vocational School of Social Sciences in Mersin University. Besides, students can benefit from the cafeteria and canteen within the school.