RESEARCH AND APPLICATION CENTER OF MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION
OUR EXAMINATION AND EVALUATION ACTIVITIES
- Promotion Examinations and Title Change Examinations
- Recruitment Examinations for External Institutions
- Foreign Student Examinations (YÖS)
- Course/Training Completion Examinations
- In-Service Training Final Evaluation Examinations
- Examination Printing Services
- Quality Process Satisfaction Surveys
- Computer-Assisted Exam Center (Electronic Exam Hall)
INTITUTIONS WE SERVE OUTSIDE OUR UNIVERSITY
- Student Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM)
- Ministry of National Education
- Provincial Directorates of National Education
- MTSO (Mersin Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Private Schools and Educational Institutions
OUR SECURITY MEASURES
- Examinations are secured with a fixed camera and alarm system in our center from the initial stage to the final stage.
- As a security measure, critical devices within the center (such as the computer connected to the printing machine) are not connected to the internet.
- Our center's staff conducts information exchanges related to examinations (reviewing questions, typesetting stages) using offline methods.
- Storage and transfer of examination documents are ensured with boxes equipped with serial-numbered seals.
- Evaluation of examinations
- Presentation of statistical data on examination results
- Preparation of student reports (achievement status in sub-areas of the examination)