Department of Business
- 2023-06-02 11:40:55 - 2022-2023 LİSANS İÇİN BAHAR DÖNEMİ FİNAL SINAV PROGRAMI
The Department of Business Administration is to provide 4 year-undergraduate education. The Department started enrolling students in the academic year of 1993-1994. Today, the department also offers Masters Degree with thesis, Masters Degree without thesis, Distant Education Masters Degree without thesis, Executive Business Administration Degree without thesis and also PhD programs in the fields of marketing, management & organization, accounting & finance and operations management. Besides, the department offers 30% of classes in the undergraduate curriculum in English.
Business administration degree programs prepare students to excel after graduation, with instruction that includes both concrete principles and experiential learning. The curriculum provides the skills and knowledge necessary for a successful career in business and management. Graduates of the department work in a wide‑variety of job titles in both state and private sectors.
Publications in International Scientific Journals(last two years)
4. Tağ, M.; Değirmen, S. Economic freedom and foreign direct investment: Are they related?. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS AND POLICY, 2022, 73, 737-752.
3. Atukeren, E.; çevik, E.; Korkmaz, T. Volatility spillovers between WTI and Brent spot crude oil prices: an analysis of granger causality in variance patterns over time. ELSEVIER BV, 2021, 56, 1-14.
2. Tağ, M. . INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF LAW AND ECONOMICS, 2021, 65, 105953-.
1. Tağ, M. Judicial Institutions of Property Rights Protection and Foreign Direct Investment Inflows. INTERNATIONAL REVIEW OF LAW & ECONOMICS, 2021, 65, 105975-105975.